Tell-Pass with or without a Package
Imposing mountain peaks, deep blue lakes, adventurous mountain railways with records: The Lucerne-Lake Lucerne adventure region is rich in wonderful excursion destinations.
No matter where you want to go: with the first cogwheel railway in Europe to the Rigi, with the steepest cogwheel railway in the world to the Pilatus, with the first convertible aerial cableway in the world to the Stanser Horn or with the steepest funicular in the world via Stoos to the Fronalpstock - the Tell Pass grants free travel by train, bus, boat and numerous mountain railways to hiking enthusiasts and bon vivants.
The Tell-Pass is 1 ticket for everything
With the Tell-Pass you can sit on the bus, train and boat without having to buy another ticket. You don't need to worry about how many zones you travel in or how often you change trains - as long as you are travelling within the Tell-Pass area of validity, you have free travel with just one ticket. What's more, you no longer need cash for the bus here at the lake, as you can travel cashless with the Tell-Pass. Simply carry your ID with you, which is required for reconciliation in the event of a check, and you're ready to go.
With the regular Tell-Pass, you can enjoy the incredible diversity of Central Switzerland by train, bus, boat and numerous mountain railways without any complications thanks to free travel for two to ten days. In addition, bonus partners offer further discounts and families benefit from an attractive fixed children's price of just CHF 30, which also benefits dog owners for their pets.
Hotel package with Tell-Pass 2-for-1
For adults and families we offer a special package in cooperation with the Canton of Lucerne. From a direct booking of 3 nights for 2 people, you can get two Tell-Passes for 3, 4 or 5 days for the price of one. That means you get the second Tell-Pass for free and thus save 50% of the purchase price. For children between 6 and 16 years and for dogs, the Tell-Pass is free of charge.
The conditions in detail
- You book your overnight stays directly at the hotel (minimum stay 3 nights)
- You decide whether you would like a 3-, 4- and 5-day Tell-Pass - simply send us the booking confirmation with the desired Tell-Pass
- We will order the Tell-Pass for you, which you will receive on arrival.
- Please note: Tell-Passes 2-for-1 are not available for stays between 16 June 2023 and 15 September 2023.
- The Tell-Pass is personal and non-transferable. No purchase of winter sports day tickets. No further discounts for Half-Fare Card / GA / Swisspass holders. The general tariff conditions of the Tell Pass apply (tariff 656.3). Offers cannot be cumulated. No refunds.
- All information without guarantee. Subject to change without notice.